Corona Aircraft Engines
Corona Aircraft Engines provides aircraft engine and cylinder overhaul SERVICE TO THE GENERAL aviation community worldwide. Located on Corona Municipal Airport (KAJO) in Southern California, Corona Aircraft Engines takes pride in each and every job that we do, no matter the size. Corona Aircraft Engines is a fully-licensed FAA repair station with first-class facilities, conveniently located to serve fly-ins or drive-ins.
PLEASE NOTE; During high volume work load times it may be hard to get in contact with us via phones. For quicker response time Please send us an email at email@example.com Thank you! Ben
Corona Municipal Airport
Located on KAJO
1965 Aviation Drive, Hangar A
Corona, California 92880
Corona Aircraft Engine Services
- Engine Major Overhauls to Zero SMOH
- Authorized P-Ponk Super Eagle conversion facility
- Custom engine overhauls
- Custom chrome and paint schemes available
- Experimental and high performance overhauls
- 24 mo. or 480 hour warranty on overhauls
- Engine removal and installation
- Cylinder overhauls, repairs, or exchange
- Overhaul preparation and machining
- Complete engine dynamic balancing
- Complete level II NDT testing
- Tear down inspections and repair
- Propeller strike inspections
- Dynamic Propeller Balancing
Corona Municipal Airport has Full Service amenities such as Annual inspections, avionics, interiors, and painting can be performed and coordinated.
Fly in and drop it off!
Corona Aircraft Engines maintains an extensive inventory of engine parts and cylinder assemblies, including ECI Titan, Superior, Lycoming and Continental, for the most popular engines. The company also features a complete Superior and ECI inventory of Lycoming and Continental overhaul parts and components. Free local pickup and delivery is available as a service to customers.